Re: Not valid, but no errors?

From: Hacksaw <hacksaw@hacksaw.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:56:37 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

I just looked at the archives after receiving a reply from David saying that
the URI wasn't present. It was the first line of my original message, so
something along the way stripped it off. I've never seen this problem before,
so I'd suggest it was something in the list software.

Here's the original message:

http://www.privatecircus.com/index2.html

I ran it a bunch of times, and made the markup compliant. Now it's telling me
that I am still not compliant, but it isn't telling me what's wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--
Melior amare chemia