Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:53:03 +0100
To: Barbro Hollstedt <barbro.hollstedt@chello.se>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 18:46, Barbro Hollstedt wrote:
> What shall I write instead of background in my td if I not want to
> write it in my css?

I am not aware of any HTML recommendation that includes a method to set
a background image on a table data cell without resorting to CSS.

Style sheets are the correct tool for this type of presentational task;
stop "not wanting" to use the correct tool.

--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>