Re: Smallish feature request for validator

http://validator.w3.org/fragment-upload.html
http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/direct.html

>I ask because I work frequently with systems that are (a) dynamically
>generated and (b) behind some form of validation, so to check these
>pages I must point my own browser at the page, copy the finished source
>out to a file, save it, and then upload it to the validator. It would
>be much easier if I could just paste the source into a form, as then
>the cycle would be shorter (and much more like what I do to validate
>public pages).

I am told the Opera browser supports a feature that allows you to send
the currently loaded document to the Markup Validator and there are
extensions for other browsers available and/or under development to
enable such functionality. My browser validates all documents it loads
automatically without using the online service, http://ieqabar.sf.net
for some screenshots.