Regarding data conversion pdf to xml/html/doc

From: Shailesh Kr Sinha <shailesh@mirageservices.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:32:46 +0530
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Dear Sir,
It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you our BPO arm, Mirage
International Services located in NOIDA, INDIA.

Mirage International Services is a part of Rs.4000 Million business group
with interests in various business fields such as Airlines, Oil Exploration,
Garments Export, Paper Imports, Distilleries etc.

We expertise in data digitization processes and can provide an end to end
solution for your needs of digitization of your hard data. We are capable of
handling digitization of data from Hard Copy (books) to searchable and
tagged HTML/XML/SGML out put.

We have an inhouse capacity of delivering app. 18,000 pages per day with
accuracy levels reaching 99.995%.

I would request you to kindly visit our website www.mirageservices.com to
know more about our organization.

In case you have any interest in our services or if you would like to know
more about our services kindly drop me a line and I will be more than happy
to contact you.

Looking forward for hearing from you......

Thanks and Regards
Shailesh Kr Sinha
Micro E-Commerce Ltd.
A-102, Sector V