Feature for the validator

From: Jeppe Høiby <jeppe.hoiby@fair.dk>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:49:20 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm working a lot on intranet sites validating these pages is a big hazzle. Especially because they are dynamic pages. Right now I have to save the HTML output of my pages to a file and then upload this file to the validator. I would really love if you could provide at text field in which you could paste your HTML instead of havning to upload a file. It would save some time.

Thanks,

Jeppe Høiby
Webmaster

-------------------------------