[VE][122] Error Message Feedback

From: ICeman <iceman@frost-team.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:54:16 -0300
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

made with SSI, and the "error" is in the include, so it passes to every
page. The pages are strict XHTML 1.1, the address of the homepage is
http://www.frost-team.com.ar/iceman/ (is in spanish). In the include is
an image map for a navigation bar, the image has an attribute
usemap="#mapa", the validator tells me that the IDREF for the usemap
cannot begin with # but if I don't use the #, like usemap="mapa" the
image map do not work (I tested it on Opera 7.23 and IE 5.0 & 5.5).
  I also have another error, it tells me that the IDREF #mapa points to
an inexisting ID mapa, but I have the <map id="mapa"> on the same
include, I even put the map before the image so it's forward declared
(do you know what I mean?).
  I don't know if I have to be subscribed to the validator list to get
an answer. I'm not subscribed yet.
  Please help me with this issue because validation means a lot for me.

Thanks, ICeman

2004 [Frost-Team]ICeman
http://www.frost-team.com.ar/iceman/
iceman@frost-team.com.ar