Re: [VE][53] Error Message Feedback

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:55:34 +0100
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: kolczyk <kolczyk@hub.wp-sa.pl>

On 2 Aug 2004, at 15:19, kolczyk wrote:
>   Can you send me a corect code of my website...sms.tophosting.pl
>   just index.html

While there are very nice people on this mailing list, I doubt any are
so nice as to fix your markup pro bono. Here's a hint though - the
Frameset DTD is for framesets, not for documents with actual content.
Try Strict (for modern documents) or Transitional (for legacy
documents).

>   I know that's a stupid question but i dont have any programs for
>   validate of code.

That's rather the point of the Markup Validation Service, which this
mailing list is for discussing. Its free and runs from the web.

<http://validator.w3.org/>

--
David Dorward
      <http://dorward.me.uk/>