Re: Request for validator FAQ addition

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 02:19:08 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Ian B. Jacobs wrote:

 [proposed "icon policy" text]
> Unfortunately, these logos are part of the W3C brand and
> thus we prefer that people not create variations.

JPG instead of PNG shouldn't be a problem, or is it ?  In
theory I could return to LZW GIFs now, the "burn all GIFs"
times are gone, but in practice changing "all" (about 30 ;-)
pages is not one of my top priorities.

And <http://purl.net/xyzzy/invalid.jpg> is not exactly your
icon, but fortunately I don't need it at the moment - or at
least not intentionally... ;-)
                              Bye, Frank