checklink: Does anyone have the required packages compiled for Win32

From: Michael Volikas <mvolikas@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:55:37 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

TIA,

I am new to Perl and checklink is my first package I am trying to
install on my system.  It appears that I need to compile several of the
required checklink packages.  Unfortunately, I do not have a C compiler
to create the necessary files nor does the system have the the disk
space to install a C compiler.

Does anyone have all the required prerequisite files for a Win XP
installation?

Mike