Re: Tips for deprecated tags and attributes

* Jere Purmonen wrote:
>I have just introduced myself to the new validator, and so far I like. But I
>have a suggestion. How about suggesting semantic/CSS correspondencies to
>deprecated tags and attributes, like suggesting margin-top to the topmargin
>attribute?

The HTML Tidy <http://tidy.sf.net> maintainers would greatly appreciate
a comprehensive list of proprietary/deprecated markup and suggested
fixups, such a list would also be needed in order to incorporate this
functionality into the MarkUp Validator. I've asked for such a list
several times now but without much luck... Would you be able to create
one?