Thank you!

From: Jim Delaplante <radostsguy@mail02.powweb.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:55:25 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Dear folks,

Boy, am I glad I found you! Unfortunately, I can't remember where now, so I
can't give any credit.

I just tested the home page of my Site, which I thought was the finest HTML
document ever written, of course. I only had about 43 million or so errors!
So I got clever, I think, by starting off validation my templates. I just
got the first one done. After 4 tries, it came out clean. Yeah!

At last count, my Site only has 2661 HTML docs, so I have a little work cut
out for me, I guess. (That was not an attempt at humour. It really does!)

Thanks again!

Jim Delaplante
Mistake Master
http://my-world-of-beauty.net