Re: A small patch.. hehe..

On 5 Apr 2004, at 15:07, Mads / Shadeless Productions wrote:
> I just used your XHTML-validation service -very nice, but! Hehe,
> your validation page isn't valid XHTML...

Thanks for the bug report (you seem to have forgotten to include the
patch you mentioned in the subject, but it isn't needed), this probably
is already fixed in beta.

http://validator.w3.org:8001/check?
uri=http%3A%2F%2Fvalidator.w3.org%3A8001%2Fcheck&verbose=1&fussy=1

This has been mentioned before.

In March:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2004Mar/0079.html>
In January:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2004Jan/0119.html>
In December:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2003Dec/0042.html>
... and probably a few more times, but I'm not going to spend that long
searching through the list archives which, for future reference, are
available at <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/>

--
David Dorward
      <http://dorward.me.uk/>