Re: Unkown Mime type

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 18:48:50 +0900
To: Tu Trinh <Tu.Trinh@Sun.COM>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004, Tu Trinh wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to install the W3C validator into my solaris box using OS
> 2.9 and Sun One web server 6.0.
>
> after installing all the require components. I ran into the mime type
> problem.  Everytime I submit the URI.. this is the error I got, pleaase
> help:

Looks like a problem with the type.cfg config file. Have you, by any
chance, installed the validator from CVS? If so, try again with the
tarball or CVS branch validator-0_6_0-branch.

See:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/validator/

relevant thread, on this list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2004Jan/thread.html#115