Download and use of html validator

From: Mike Karban <mike.karban@edwardjones.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:53:05 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

Are there any licensing issues with downloading and running the
validator at a business?  The tool is great and I would love for my
developers to use it, but management doesn't want us sending out code to
get it validated over the internet.  I would like to just download and
install it in order for our developers to use it internally.  Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike Karban
Edward Jones
IS Development Environment Projects