Minor niglet with validator errors

From: Michael Albaugh <Michael.Albaugh@procket.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:50:05 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org

	While doing a "tune up" of some web-pages, I visited
the validator. It objected to my lack of a charset and the
use of the &quot;, which were easily fixable. Then, in a
fit of madness, I swapped the nesting of <tt> and <PRE>
around some code-samples, because I had seen it both ways
and was curious. I don't mind (or understand) why the <tt>
must be inside the <pre>, but the real reason I'm writing is
that the "explain" link on the error message points to a
non-existant reference:

(the page exists, but not the NAME)

I produced a cut-down page that exhibits this problem:

This is not a complaint, simply an attempt to help
you improve a very useful service.

	Thank you,
	Mike Albaugh (albaugh@spies.com)