broken links

From: Robert A Stangarone Jr <rstangarone1@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:33:10 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hello,

I have some html that I got from your website that turns a W3C XHTML 1.0
image into a link that can be clicked on to check the page for valid XHTML
1.0. I found out today that it no longer works. Furthermore, I found that on
one of your pages there is also a broken link. Specifically this is the
page:

http://validator.w3.org/docs/users.html#Calling

And the secition that I am talking about is this:

If you call the CGI program with extra path info matching "/referer" (i.e.
<<http://validator.w3.org/check/referer>>) it will fetch the refering
document and validate that. This means that if you embed a link to that URL
in your pages, following on that link will send you the validation results
for that page

I have the very same link on my site, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Robert