Installation Problems

From: Hughes, Brian E. (LNG-DAY) <brian.hughes@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:40:00 -0400
To: "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>

Sorry this is a repeat, I did not notice I was sending to the CVS list.

I am working on installing the validator under solaris. I am trying to run
check from the command line to verify it is working. When running from a web
page an HTTP 500 is returned.

This is the error I am getting from a request to "check"

check: Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at ./check line 908

I assume it is a configuration issues. Are there additional or more detailed
installation notes or steps available?