[www-validator] <none>

From: Ade Rowley <ade.rowley@clara.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:04:22 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I think there may be a problem with the W3C validator service.  No matter what I do to the document to be validated, I receive the error that no character encoding could be extracted.  I have attempted with several documents, none of which are able to be validated and all of which do have the encoding required.  There may be a fault with the service, so figured I should report it.  Please advise if there is anything that I can do until it has been repaired.