Re: Custom DTD for case-insensitive ID values ?

Le dimanche, 14 sep 2003, à 13:59 America/Montreal, Philip TAYLOR
[PC336/H-XP] a écrit :

> None, it is the default behaviour of Dreamweaver V4 to insert
> "language"
> and whilst I'm perfectly happy to add "type='text/javascript'" to the
> default, I don't see much point in removing "language='javascript'" at
> the same time.  Possibly irrational, but it does save work/effort...

s/language='javascript'/type='text\/javascript'/g

too much effort? you don't even have to add it by hand. I see in your
mail header that you are using Windows.
	http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/sed.htm

To learn a bit of sed
	http://www.gnu.org/manual/sed/html_mono/sed.html