Re: LogValidator: Configure the output

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:48:01 -0400
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: "Nigel Peck - MIS Web Design" <nigel@miswebdesign.com>

On Tuesday, Sep 2, 2003, at 06:32 America/Montreal, Nigel Peck - MIS
Web Design wrote:
> Is it possible to configure the LogValidator to return the full list
> of invalid pages found rather than the top 10?

In your config file, set MaxInvalid to 0, either globally or for one
particular module.

> I couldn't find it in the manual.

Sorry, it seems it's indeed only "documented" in the code...

> Any ETA on the API docs?

We've been working on it last week, I hope to be able to publish
something in good shape sometime this week.

--
olivier