Adding an encoding

From: M. P. Premkumar <prem@kanini.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:06:52 +0530
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: <manoj@chennaikavigal.com>

Hi,

We would like to add an encoding for Tamil (language spoken in India,
Srilanka, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa - by 100 million people).

When we tried to validate a web site with that encoding we got this
message:

If you believe the character encoding to be valid you can submit a
request for that character encoding (see the feedback page for details)
and we will look into supporting it in the future.

Hence this mail. Kindly let us know how we should go about it.

Regards,

Prem