Re: Validator in PHP

From: Saqib Ali <saqib@seagate.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Cc: nick@webthing.com

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply:

> Looks like an OpenSP backend.  You could support more document types
> by downloading an SGML catalogue, such as the one available at
> http://www.webthing.com/software/validator-lite/

Actually I am writting this validator for "The Linux Documentation
Project". TLDP uses DocBook XML 4.1.2 DTD. So my plan to to use this DTD
and also include other DTDs on the side.

I would like to make a the validator, such that a use can either upload a
single XML document, or tar of the of the seperate XML files (this is
how usually people submit to TLDP).

http://validate.sourceforge.net

> Does (or should) your validator deal with "exotic" charsets?
for TLDP it has to support exotic charset :)

Saqib Ali
---------
http://www.xml-dev.com