Re: checklink: recursively only on own site

From: Dr. Georg Czedik-Eysenberg <www-validator@georg.czedik.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:15:46 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

>> But the option "Check linked documents recursively"
>> should provide the possibility, only to check links in
>> documents on the same site as the originally entered document.

> This is how the link checker should behave in CGI mode.  When run from
> the command line, one can use the --location option to configure the
> recursion scope.  Both ways behave as expected here.

I am not sure, what you mean with "CGI mode" or "from the command line".
I mean the "online version" at http://validator.w3.org/checklink.

> Do you have an URL where unexpected results can be witnessed?

Yes:

http://validator.w3.org/checklink?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fgeorg.czedik.net%2Fungarn.htm&summary=on&hide_redirects=on&hide_type=all&recursive=on&depth=1&cookie=nochanges&check=Check

does not only check the links in my documents http://georg.czedik.net/...
but also in http://www.info-serve.de/...