Hi

From: PWP - Information <info@professionalwebpages.biz>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:31:39 +1100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi all, =)

I have a small question about the validator - it seems to spit dummies when it comes to whats in side the "no script" tag..

this is that page

http://www.professionalwebpages.biz/ws_management/maintenance/maintenance.aspx

Can anyone suggest a reason as to why? (its more about the "&" and "=" in the href  that its argueing about.) and the coding is correct according to the other W3 pages on the topic of noscript

I have tried
<\/noscript>
<noscript></noscript> both in and out of the div tags
without div tags
comment tags (that worked but it the browser didn't show the text as it was in comment tags =) i thought it was worth a shot)

the reason why i think it is the script tags is because further on down the page i have links that have similar urls with "&" and "=" in them and its not spitting about them (the "superiorquality" div its not complaining about.)

also can i can any opinions about that page? as that will be like a template for the new version of my site (with out the no script tags its transitional compliant)

Thanks heaps

Gavin