Re: Idea

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:40:41 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Seven Seas <sevenseas@tiscali.no>

Seven Seas <sevenseas@tiscali.no> wrote:

>I look forward to see browsers automacticly load a "font" file from the
>server and display the font that the webmaster was ment to display
>without declare several font types just to hope it looks somehow ok. The
>font file don't have to be same as windows use. Better if it was not, in
>that case it might be smaller. The file only need to contain the info
>obout the sizes the webmaster use on his pages. A new standar for
>web-browsers ?

That sounds like an issue to take up on www-html@w3.org and not on
www-validator@w3.org. The Validator only seeks to check compliance with
standards; defining new ones is best discussed elsewhere.

- --
Now Playing "Don't Explain" by "Nina Simone"
 from the album "Feeling Good - The Very Best Of".

Version: PGP SDK 3.0.2