Re: Re-validating pages.

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: 09 May 2003 10:19:03 +0300
To: "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 21:31, CONOR BRENNAN wrote:

> I have validated my web page and would like to add your icon to my page so
> visitors know that I have meet the standard of HTML 4.01.  The included code
> use to allow users to click on the icon to have the page validated for them.
> This feature no longer seems to be functioning.

I can't reproduce that, clicking the valid HTML icon at the bottom of
<http://www.haldimandcounty.on.ca/> works just fine.  Make sure that
nothing (eg. a personal firewall software, an anonymizer proxy etc)
prevents the "Referer" HTTP header sent by your browser from reaching
validator.w3.org, it is needed for the /check/referer -style links to
work.

HTH,
--
\/ille Skyttä