Weird thing

From: <albie@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 13:30:24 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

I'm not in the mailing list, but I would like to ask:

 I'm validating http://alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt/~albie which was valid
xhtml, but now, I've tested again and the validator says there are
weird chars on the file. The problem is that I think the file is correct,
and because my first line shows the correct encoding.

Thanks for the help,
Departamento de Informatica - Universidade do Minho

"The C Programming Language -- A language which combines the
flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language."