Tip of the day: Cool URIs don't change

From: John R. Daily <jdaily@progeny.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:31:02 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

This is a minor quirk of the validator web site, as opposed to
the validator itself.

After successfully validating a file, I noticed the "Cool URIs
don't change" tip of the day.  I've read the document before, but
thought I'd revisit it.

I got there, and it was in Spanish.

The URL linked from the validator:

It took me a while to find, but the same document in English:

I don't want to sound like an English bigot, but it struck me as
unlikely that it was a conscious decision to link to the Spanish

John R. Daily                                        jdaily@progeny.com
Director of Technology                            Progeny Linux Systems
                    Master of the ephemeral epiphany