Trouble including URL

From: c.d.embrey <cdembrey@tstonramp.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:25:33 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org

I am having a problem validating two pages on my web site.

I have a photo story on Motorsport News International

On my page http://www.tstonramp.com/~cdembrey/tn98-1.html I have a link to
the photos. Here is how I have included the link

To go directly to the photos <a

The link is also provided on

To go directly to the it <a

The problem the validation service has is

Line 29, column 355: cannot generate system identifier for general entity "S"
Line 29, column 364: cannot generate system identifier for general entity "E"

Seeing that this is a valid address (and I can do nothing to change the way
that MNI writes their code) how do I link to it and still have a page that
will validate?