Validated XHTML 1.0 Markup

From: Joe Pellerin <joe@targetmediatech.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:40:20 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
When one validates a page, they get a "Congrats" message, along with some
markup to post on one's page.  A couple of questions:

1) the image, when viewed by link (as provided) or downloaded as a local
image, has a weird blue box around it that is a bit oversized on width (I am
running WinXP / IE6)
2) the link that is provided in the markup gives the following error from
the W3C site -

Sorry, this type of URI <http://www.w3.org/Addressing/#terms>  scheme
<http://www.iana.org/assignments/uri-schemes>  ("undefined") is not
supported by this service. Please check that you entered the URI correctly.

URIs should be in the form: http://validator.w3.org/

If you entered a valid URI using a scheme that we should support, please let
us know as outlined on our Feedback page
<http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html> . Make sure to include the specific
URI you would like us to support, and if possible provide a reference to the
relevant standards document describing the URI scheme in question.

What's the deal??

Thx!

Joe Pellerin
Target Media Technologies