RE: Intranet Validator?

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn.ulsberg@nrk.no>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:49:41 +0200
To: "'Brennan.W.Stehling@jci.com'" <Brennan.W.Stehling@jci.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

Brennan.W.Stehling@jci.com wrote:

> I am interested in running a validator on the local network
> so that we can validate our intranet web applications.

I'm interested in the same thing, and I've been in contact
with Terje Bless about the problem, and he stated that they
(or he) would develop a SOAP interface to the validator, so
that one could post HTML (escaped and embedded in XML, of
course) to the validator without using the hideous MIME multipart
format and such, and also get the response in XML and not HTML.

I haven't heard from Terje for some time now, so I have no
idea how this development is going. I hope it's progressing,
though. Anyone who knows anything on this subject?

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-          X-No-Archive: No
"He's a loathsome offensive brute, yet I can't look away"