500 error - Web site can't be accessed by the validator

From: Jake Montana <jakub_usa@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

I have been able to validate pages on
http://www.neha.org just fine until about a week ago.
Suddenly, all I get on any page I try is: 500 Can't
connect to www.neha.org:80 (Bad hostname
'www.neha.org'). As far as I can tell, the site is
accessible for browsing from anywhere.

There has been no server changes that I know of (the
site is hosted by Valueweb.net). We have not moved the
site in years.

For your amusement, answer from valueweb support: If
you are not able to validate your pages at
http://validator.w3.org/, then you will want to do a
search on line to find a web site that can validate
your HTML coding.

I have reset my robots.txt file to allow all agent
access, but it did not help. What is wrong here?

Thanks in advance for your help!

---
Jake