RE: Checker isn't valid HTML

From: Glen Starrett <grstarrett@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:48:39 -0700
To: "'Ville Skyttä'" <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

Got it--but your URL didn't work for me.  Apparently I'm not allowed to that
port (just a guess).

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fvalidator.w3.org%3A8001%2Fche
ck

That one checks the new validator output using the old validator, and it
passes (since the old validator can reach the new one and I can't).

Glen Starrett