Python/Validator Hackery

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 23:01:21 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi,

I just noted to Terje that I came up with a little bit of CGI for
automatically showing the validation status of a page. Due to a
communications breakdown, he thought I had come up with a command line
utility for displaying pages' validation statuses... or perhaps he
understood perfectly and just wanted to guilt me into writing one.
Whatever the case, I've written that too :-)

The command line tool, in Python:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Jun/att-0003/valid
ate.py

The CGI thingy (bottom third of the page):

http://sbp.f2o.org/2003/sources/validationhack.py

Both released under GPL 2, so share and enjoy!

Cheers,

--
Sean B. Palmer, <http://purl.org/net/sbp/>
"phenomicity by the bucketful" - http://miscoranda.com/