[Quality Tip] Create legible Web pages

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:36:59 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: www-qa@w3.org

[please follow-up to www-qa@w3.org, thanks.]
Greetings,

As you know, the Markup Validator[1] sends, along with its validation
results, a small "Quality Tip"[2]. The validator team is aware that
this feature is far from perfect, but we would need more material to
improve it. Anyone can produce and contribute new tips, by following
the guidelines in [2].

I am submitting today one new tip, called "Create legible Web
pages"[3], for review by the QA Interest Group. Feeback on this one, or
other new tips, are welcome.

[1] http://validator.w3.org/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/06tips/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/06tips/Legible