Re: checklink:

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: 28 Jul 2003 15:22:20 +0300
To: www-validator@w3.org

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 12:39, Raziskovalec wrote:
> Hello.
> A tested page
> http://www.raziskovalec.com/cgi-bin/links/pages/Benedikt/
> and i know there is one link on that page tat does not exsist (error
> 404)
> but your script tells me there are no broken links on that page.

I guess you mean the link

jump.cgi seems to be broken, it seems to respond 200 OK to all HEAD
requests; link checker uses the HEAD method.

  $ telnet www.raziskovalec.com 80
  Connected to www.raziskovalec.com.
  Escape character is '^]'.
  HEAD /cgi-bin/links/jump.cgi?ID=1038 HTTP/1.0
  Host: www.raziskovalec.com

  HTTP/1.1 200 OK