Re: checklink: Recursion depth broken

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 13:39, Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:

> It seems that the setting for recursion depth for the link checker doe
> snot work. The link checker goes through my whole site and not just the
> page I have submitted for validation.
>
> I have tried checking or unchecking the "Check Linked document
> recursively" box, and/or setting the depth of recursion to -1, 0, 1 but
> that did not make a difference.

Could you:

1) Try if the problem can be reproduced using the beta version of the
   link checker at <http://validator.w3.org:8001/checklink>

2) If the problem persists, post an URL where it can be reproduced;
   either to this list or <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/> or both.

Thanks for the feedback,
--
\/