Error in results.css

From: David Gardiner <David.Gardiner@unisa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:39:25 +0930
To: www-validator@w3.org

I've been running the 0.6.2 beta 2 code, and ran the results page through the
CSS validator.

It complained about the word "grey". Now I think that is the right spelling,
but I suspect that the CSS standard thinks no one lives outside the USA :-)

Changing to "gray" keeps the validator happy.

-dave

--
David Gardiner <>< Senior Programmer with UniSAnet Project.
Flexible Learning Centre, Underdale Campus, University of South Australia