Transparency on file...

From: Pete Tozer <pete.tozer@mzebonga.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:40:16 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,

I've spent quite some time getting most of my sites to have valid HTML and CSS and I'm proud to display your "Valid!" images on them.

However, I noticed that your "Valid CSS!" and "Valid XHTML1.0" images contain a partial transparency behind the tick while the "Valid HTML4.01" image that I display does not.  Is it possible for this transparency to be added as I would very much like to have uniformity between the two images for cosmetic reasons.

Many thanks,

Pete Tozer

http://www.w3.org/Icons/valid-html401