Re: Invalid Tiki Wiki page

Terje,

Your understanding of the usage validator icons corresponds to the W3C's
Trademark and Service Mark license:
  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/trademark-license-20021231
However, for a validator to remain meaningful, and for our registered
trademark to continue to be of value, when we are aware of those who are
violating the marks/icons we have the ability, and to some extent a
responsibility, to identify and attempt to resolve the problem.
Consequently, we should always try to be as clear as possible about the
usage of our marks/icons, and to maintain the tools available to us so as
to ensure they continue to be useful mechanisms for encouraging conformance
to W3C Recommendations.