Re: 500 Can't connect to www.peepo.com:80 (Bad hostname 'www.peepo.com')

From: <WingsNFur1@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:31:15 EST
To: j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
CC: www-validator@w3.org
Hi, Jonathan..

I tested your link myself and had no problems. Actually, I tried several
variations (leaving off the http, adding the final "/", copying and pasting
the "check" link you gave, going to Validator.w3.org and manually entering
the link variations directly, etc) and still was able to validate from my end
ok. At each attempt, your site came up as "valid".

Sorry this doesn't answer why you got that response.. Just thought I'd pass
it along..

Cindy Sue
FavoriteWebsite Guru
http://favoritewebsite.lifetips.com/RscBio.asp