Re: main::iana_charset_blurb()

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 21:24, Hans Christian Studt wrote:

> opensp-1.5-2cr skaber konflikt med fil fra pakken openjade-1.3.1-9
>          filen /usr/share/man/man1/onsgmls.1.gz fra
> installationen af opensp-1.5-2cr skaber konflikt med fil fra
> pakken openjade-1.3.1-9
[other similar messages snipped]
> Should I use the '--force' option here ?

No, grab the updated openjade (1.3.2) as well.  All the potential
conflicting packages should have a working replacement at my site.  If
you find unresolvable conflicts or requirements that aren't packaged on
cachalot.ods.org, drop me an email and I'll fix it.

And while you're at it, do yourself a favor and start using apt, get it
from <http://psyche.freshrpms.net/>, configure cachalot.ods.org into
your sources.list and say "apt-get install w3c-validator" and that's it.

--
\/ille Skyttä
ville.skytta at iki.fi