Feedback on the validator

From: elfin <elfin@elfden.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:27:11 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi all,

I'm using IE6 and there may be a small problem with your copyright text
at the bottom of each page. It appears 'squeezed', with virtually no
line spacing.

I have also checked this in other browsers:
IE5 : no problem
NS6.02: no problem
Opera 6.0 : no problem with that, although all the links on the page are
grey/blk until you hover over them!

So it looks like an IE6 specific problem, other than that I haven't
figured out what has caused it. Though I will admit to not delving too
deeply into this one, though I can do if required.

all the best, and keep up the good work.

elfin