Re: Why a difference in the way a page is validated when uploaded vs. URL given?????

From: Kornelis, Abe (MPX) <a.kornelis@pinkroccade.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:29:38 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
L.S.

I have a comparable problem: when I check the uploaded file it validates ok.
When I run the checker against a local copy on my harddisk (identical content-wise)
then I receive an error-message stating that text/plain content is currently not
supported.

Which looks like a bug to me, but might as well be I myself am doing something wrong.

Kind Regards, Abe F. Kornelis.