Re: Implementation of W3C HTML validator on Intranet (NT and IIS 4)

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:04:12 +0100
To: W3C Markup Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Anurag <anurag_star@hotmail.com>

Anurag <anurag_star@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I would like to implement W3C HTML validator on my intranet.
>I have IIS 4 on Windows NT server 4.0.
>Have downloaded and installed perl("ActivePerl-5.8.0.804").
>
>Can anybody tell me how to implement W3C HTML validator
>(http://validator.w3.org) on the intranet.

I'm sorry, no. It's possible to get it running on Windows, but the process
may be quite convoluted and drawn out. If you have specific questions
please feel free to ask and we'll try to help you, but there is no explicit
support for Windows or documentation for it at the time being.

--
Now Playing "You Shook Me All Night Long" by "AC/DC"", from the album "Back
In Black".