feedback on URI checks

From: Stephen J Martin <martinsj@lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:00:11 0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

I have a link to "http://validator.w3.org/check/referer" on several of my pages; this used to work fine, but no longer seems to, apparently trying to go to "http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=" (with a null URI) instead.  Should the /referer still work, and if so, is the problem at your end or at my host's?

I am not a member of the list, so please e-mail if you can help.

Steve Martin