Tip Of The Day leads to inaccessable page: Error 403

From: Mike Dornberger <Mike.Dornberger@student.uni-magdeburg.de>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 22:17:17 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi,

I (successfully) verified a page with validator.w3.org and wanted to
follow the "The of The Day" link.

It is titled "Use international date format" and refers to

http://www.w3.org/2001/06tips/iso-date

but I get an Error 403 there. The Error page talks about ACLs, so I
suspect something is misconfigured there.

It would be nice if someone could send me an e-mail if the problem is
solved.

Please excuse me if this is not the right address to report this problem to,
but I don't want to spend hours to find the right one.

Yours sincerely,
 Mike Dornberger