Suggestion to make life easier for some users

From: Sean Jorden <sjorden@norada.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:26:26 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I develop web applications which generate HTML dynamically, and as such my URLs cannot be submitted, as they are behind a secure login process, and files cannot be submitted, as the are dynamically generated. To validate, I have to 'view source', save it a file and then submit the file. It would save me a lot of time if there was a place to paste content in (like a large textarea) and validate it that way.

regards,
Sean Jorden
Norada Corp.