,validate (Was : Idea for the validators)

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 10:55:12 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

On Saturday, Aug 2, 2003, at 10:50 Asia/Tokyo, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> * Olivier Thereaux wrote:
>> Fair enough. However no one mentioned re-validation yet, which, for me
>> (as web author), is the main practical purpose of the badge.
>
> ,validate :-)

You score one point :).

Actually explaining and demonstrating ,validate would be a nice
validator tip. And at least nobody could complain that giving this tip
on a valid page's validation results makes no sense... *grin*.

cheers,
--
olivier Thereaux - W3C - QA : http://www.w3.org/QA/
http://www.w3.org/People/olivier | http://yoda.zoy.org