Re: HTML Form Validates for XHTML 1.0 but W3C icon reference click does not

* ronaldjbich wrote:
>Since both pages come back as valid I put the display icons in both pages
>and when I click on the display icon in the non-form HTML it takes me to the
>MarkUp Validation Service and states "This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.0
>Transitional!"   However when I click on the display icon for the form HTML
>it takes me to the MarkUp Validation Service and states "Sorry, this type of
>URI scheme (undefined) is not supported by this service. Please check that
>you entered the URI correctly."

http://validator.w3.org/check/referer depends on your browser sending a
'Referer' HTTP header, if your browser does not send such a header, you
will get the (unhelpful) message above. Try changing the link to

  http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.example.org/

(where http://www.example.org/ is your web site).